Our generously-appointed suites and residences offer you an enriching stay that is backed by modern stellar services, sustainable design, artful luxury, and a gratitude-inducing escape.
Property Features & Amenities
- Complimentary transportation to Deer Valley and Park City Resorts, Main Street, and other select locations
- Rivolta Carmignani linens
- Sugati Spa & Wellness on site (plus in-room massage treatments available)
- Wellness Concierge
- Wellness-based dining choices:
- TAVERN Artisanal Bar and Historic Lounge
- NIKARA Wellness Kitchen
- Organic coffee and tea in-room
- Cold-pressed juices (made in-house) and available for delivery to suites & residences
- Curated, custom activities
- Fitness center
- Indoor lap pool & hot tub
- Print & faxing services
- Valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Dry cleaning service
- Twice-daily maid service
- Meeting and event space for up to 200 guests
- Wedding and special-event planning services
- Check-in at 4 p.m.
- Check-out at 11 a.m.
- Due to the intimate nature of our property, cancellations impact us significantly. Cancellation and deposit policies vary by season:
- Winter reservations require a non-refundable deposit equal to two night’s room and tax at the time of reservation. Deposit is refundable within 48 hours of reservation being made. Full pre-payment is due 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.
- Special deposit and cancellation policies apply to holidays and the Sundance Film Festival.
- Summer reservations require a non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s room and tax at the time of reservation. Deposit is refundable within 48 hours of reservation being made. Full pre-payment is due 7 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.
- Main & SKY accepts American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel.
Our Environmental Commitment
We infuse an ecologically responsible and refined sense of wellness into everything we do—including our cleaning practices, sourcing of food and luxury amenities. Our wellness approach to life lives in the details of your stay.
- Over 45% of total property dedicated to open space (rare for a downtown area).
- Use of eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Use of eco-friendly packaging.
- Preference for local products and purveyors.
- Member of the American Hotel Lodging Association’s Green Key program.